604 Hickory St, McCune, KS 66753, USA

I signed up for a farm to fork program at my work and after two deliveries tried to cancel out of the program, because of a problem with the IRS. The people at Schenker Farms would not cancel me out of the program.

And continued to deliver food to my office. I took it home and the only portion of the food that my family could use pretty much was the meat. The majority of the remainder of the food was primarily squash. every once in a while we might have gotten blueberries and raspberries and eggs once or twice.

green beans at least once. I tried for two years to pay for the food that spoiled and was unable to be used. With a final payment of $420 due them. Tried many times to arrange payments and they failed to take the payments when I told them too and the IRS got the funds.

Now because they could not perform to get their payments my wages are being garnished. During the holidays. What bs is this? I do not deny that I owe them and have tried several times to make payment arrangements but they were unwilling to work with me.

So beware of these people and if they are involved at your work place farm to fork program avoid it at all costs because if something happens they will not allow you out of the program. They had two ways to collect there funds.

One was not to have delivered the goods at all and the other was to collect them when they were told to. When Uncle Sam is involved payments are never guaranteed, because they come first.

Review about: Schenker Family Farms Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: It was poor on several different levels.

Comments